Monday, August 18, 2008

A Nite B4 Dragonfly - Part 2

After buyin d earrins my galfren wans to eat ice-cream.Bt i reali to go DF cos my frens all arrive le..Sigh..since she say her treat n let me choose a favour..hao ba..
Lets go..Vivo City level 2...

Fri nite so actuali quite pack..bt we r quite lucky.Less then 10mins we got a table.Bt b4 orderin let me check out my catch 4 d nite 1st.Yes,yes,yes another handbag.I tink tis 2mths i buy ard 10 handbags le ba..
Bt tis is a nice 1 lor..Another of my collections fr Charles n Keith.I would call it a "steal" lor after discount is onli $24/=
Veri nice rite?..Wats more tis is d 2nd las piece left at d shop le.Another 1 is display piece.Other outlets dun even haf black le.
Hapily showin off my newly bought handbag to my galfren.Cheers!
Nt 4gettin showin off my new manicure 2 my galfren.Oh..haha d earrin n bracelet is my D.I.Y product.N im veri proud of it lor..
I jus love them..

Okay abt 2 kana scoldin liao..better start lokin at d menu le..
Haha.u tink i will b so (guai)ma?..no lor i will take more pictures.
Click...Click..yay!

Excuse me..can u take my order..
Finally my galfren cant take it a ANIMORE..Excuse me can i haf tis,tis, n tis...
Here comes d sinfully Indulgence..3big scoops of ICE-CREAM.


D favours r Vanilla Carmel,Melon n Wild berry..My vote is Vanilla Carmel.Winner of all favours.Smoothin,creamy..oh my god..YUMMY!YUMMY!

Let u eat 1st..
Sure,thks ya..U haf some 2...yay..
Reali YUMMY..Sugarbabe reali njoys her ice-cream..
Cum on lah...Eat some more...I feed you...
Yay..we finish it le..
Comments 4Haagen-Das..ur ice-cream is great,ur service is gd...Bt do we lok like 2 thirsty water Buffalo's tat jus came back fr Sahara dessert?Well dessert haf camels onli no water Buffalo's lor..Or do we lok like we came fr a broken family tat we dun pay p.u.b bills tat we r so thirsty 4 sky juice?They jus kep refilling our glasses where WE AREALI ASK THEM TO STOP Le!Poor tin at d end of d dae my galfren drank 3big glasses of water...haiz..Gd service meanin u give wat d customer wans?Rite?


On my way to DF...Take some pixs oso...Heeehee...
Smilez...I so cute mah?????
The nite sea view at Vivo..Nice..
Cum on guys..Now follow me to DF..
Finally I can go to DF liao...
I so happy..Heeheee...

No comments: