Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Prices below $80

Good news dear ladies..

O2 skin is giving 43%storewide
discount.

I bought 16bottles in 1 go lor.Every $50 spend in single n get a vip card.Wat r u waiting for hurry down to ur nearest store.NOW!




I simply love them.They r my best buy.Wat i call cheap n super nice.BEST 4 parties.Bt dun expect much fr it cos u cant put much tins in.Bt my Nokia N82 fit in nicely.Can get them at Far east plaza basement1.Prices below $40.






Above 2 black color hand bags are fr m)phosis.
Simple n elegance.
Prices below $3o.

Jus bought them las wk.
I bought tis 2dresses fr Central(clake quay)level3.Below $80 per piece.Blink blink r D.I.Y by me.






I bought tis blue colour bag fr Charles n Keith.Is actuali a cosmatic bag.bt i jus use it as a handbag n cari it wherever i go.Below $40 after discount.

No comments: