Sunday, August 17, 2008

A Nite B4 Dragonfly - Part 1

Most of my time at DF.Apart fr carryin my own handbag.I will carry another 1 or 2 shoppin bags..Almost every 9 b4 DF.I wil go make my rounds at vivo city 1st.Other then
M)phosis is my mus VISIT shop.Tis least noticeable cart at basement 1 veri near UOB is my mus visit 2.
Found tis cart by luck.One n a half mths ago bcos i nid to use d ATM machine(dun kpo,nt withdrawin $)n i went to basement.When im done wif d ATM machine i turn around n i saw tis least noticeable cart.I walk over.. Wow!Then i found out tis cart is (hidden dragon,crouching tiger)(mandarin)(wou hu,chang long)lor.They sell great stuff at a gd gd affordable price.U haf to check tis cart out,when u visit vivo city.
3pairs of veri nice blink blink earrins at $10 ONLY/=
A pair of such design earrins can easily cost u $10 n above.



Great buys..HAPPY.. :)

No comments: