Friday, August 22, 2008

Feet mask..

Tis 2 gd fren of mine r local performents..D Babes(Baobei sisters)..I told Tracy i found a great product n she asks where to get tis great product?...My reply is page down.. : )FR left is Tracy,middle is me of cos,rite is Teresa.
Hahaha..Guys im sorry..out of bounds PLS!..Thank u...Bt if u r those tat r veri stubborn n ignore my advice.Reali reali veri curious..reali reali wan to stay.Dun view tis page n u cant slep.Then stay ba..aniwae i cant stop u rite?..Bt to show u some colours for ignorin my word.I will show u my feet..ya dun b surprise YES MY FEET!..Still wanna stay..then b my guest ba... A nite b4 or after DF,hw can u miz tis out..HAND mask n FEET mask..U mus b puzzle rite,Huh?Ni ho sey ma?We heard abt face mask n hand mask.Nw comes FEET mask?Those pple out there reali out to earn NU REN(Gals) $.Of cos ah?Isnt ur feet a part of ur body hw can u muz ur feet out ley..Without nice feet do u dare to wear open toe shoes n show off ur pedicure ma?..make sense ma?..
Tis is a great product at a super affordable price ---Hand mask less then $3/= lor Deserve a smiley face ba?: )
Where to get tis great product WATSON..ur friendly store..

Bt nt every watsons has it hor..Marine parade n marina sq has it..funi rite seems like all d "M"shoppin ctr like to cari tis product.
Tis is my lovely feet...Yay!
Feet mask is $4.95/= It comes wif 2 shower caps leh..if u dun mind u can re-use it at ur bath time...hahaha..
2omins had paz..n tis is d finishin product..SHUI la..Woo WAh!..

Nice feet ba..wei guys,guys well c enough leh ma..time 4me to go prepare n go DF leh..CYA!

No comments: