Thursday, September 11, 2008

Birthdae cake curse(DF)

Tats me ya,happily eatin others birthdae cake..
jus couldnt brk free fr badae cake curse.
Since 1st july 08 until up to date i haf been eatin badae cakes n still couldnt brk free fr it.. almost every wed,fri n sat i haf at least 2 badae cake waitin for me to eat lor..
Isnt it a great way to put on weight..JU MING AHhhh! Yay!..Actuali wats there to yay abt ah?????
Hahaha...Bo liao lah...
Handsome...



Dear folks even if u dun like chocolate cake CAN ALWAYS REGUEST FOR ANOTHER FAVOUR.Y smash it?..shld re-educate u folks!
Dun waste food Hao Ma?

Cupcakes..i bought these cupcakes at Central..Quite yummy..had enough of traditional cakes try cup cakes









Tis is d best badae cake i ever eat.Burger cake.Not onli beautiful bt oso veri tasty leh..



Tats me cutting d Burger cake..Yummy Yummy...








Tis is another designer cake bought by peggy.Ramen cake..Bt i still perfer d Burger cake




Deep inside my heart i long for a badae cake too..nt fr ani1 bt him..06 he nt in town..07 he go out wif frens...me alone sittin below my void deck waitin for him.Bcos he say he will cut my badae cake wif me,I can wait bt my cake couldnt wait animore.It started 2melt.12 midnight had paz n he is still no where to b seen..2nd dae he onli say i was at sentosa when i received ur msg i rush back oso too late le ah..wats more i haf to sen my frens back...So i give a miz lor..there is always next yr wat?Ya dun understan y ur frens always QUARREL wif taxi uncles..Tis yr i haf nothin to lok forward to le..(Next yr)i haf wake up fr my fantasy le..NO MORE NEXT YR>>I HATE BADAE..


No comments: