Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Nai pa 100/030908 wed

Pictures taken fr 030908 drama.
Durin my filmin period tis is actuali my first scene wif adrian pang.N was my onli scene 4 d dae.Tis picture is taken fr 2ND episode.Reali had fun tat dae.cos baby nt around tat dae.Nicole nid to slep ah..alot of passer-byes stop n lok at us. Tis scene is taken at 12midnight,bt 2nd dae call time is 7am lor.haiz..filmin is tirin..
At tat moment i onli haf 1 tinkin in my mind?N tat is can i dun go hm?Can i stay at mediacorp makeup rm n rest for a nite better still kep my makeup on n dun remove so tat 2nd dae i dun nid to make up again..Of cos jus tinkin onli lor..my dad will kill me lor..haiz..
Recallin back to my hostin daes..My filmin time is worse lor 7am to 4am almost everydae for nearly a mth lor.Worse then filmin drama lor..d worse part is every1 can stay over at our shootin venue except me.I took cab hm every nite lor.After wash up is alreali 5am liao..POOR TIN,POOR ME...haiz..sigh



No comments: