Friday, October 3, 2008

Lets make tins clear..Nu Ren Da Chu Yi-Epi 2-1st Oct 2008

Las 9 as usual I was at Df n alot of pple jus come to me n say my expectations too high..i over grade myself le..i blur,then i found out..is abt d tok show Nu Ren Da Chu yi..n found out at hardware zone is a stir of wat we gals said abt guys..

All i can say,is tat,is a public holidae(Hari raya)n alot of pple actuali stay at hm n watch TV programme,tats gd,n so alot of pple misunderstand me..wei m i tat kind of person ma?If i wan then it will haf to b 10k per mth.

Ni men Hao Ma?Super Super sad.

It was Xu Mei Zhen who says tat her idea MAN has to brin hm at least 5k a mth.
Miss Genecia Luo(Miss Spore 2006)says her idea MAN has to brin hm 4k a mth..
when d camera comes to me i laugh n say..oh nw i understand y guys nw adaes so inferior le,d producer stops here..

Oh My God..

I never,never,never,say anitin abt my idea MAN HAS to earn hw mani k per mth OKAY..
Let me make tins clear.
D second part tat d producer cut away is oh nw i understand y guys nw adaes so inferior le,y they so hard find wife le.
So if every1 earns 4 to 5k so easily n find a partner so easily then those who earn less hw?No wonder my guys frens all go n find thai gals..Hahaha..

Bu Yao Zai Suan Wo Le..Dun put words in my mouth OKAY!

No comments: