Sunday, October 19, 2008

Words spread faster than disease...haiz



Isommia again..wee hrs bt i still cant slep..

On d 10th i saw him again,we had eye to eye contact at DF smokin corner.
He continue to tok n laugh wif his frens..
I walk away,as if we duno each other.
Isnt it sad?
The 2 of us used to b so close,bt nw we couldnt even say HI n BYE to each other le makes me veri heartache.


DF 2nd anniversary i was drunk,las fri i was drunk..
Hahaha..im no longer holy water gal..
I begin to love to drink.
Every1 ask me Y???..
MY REPLY MY HEALTH GETTING BETTER ah SO TRYIN TO RUIN IT AGAIN..

Las fri nite,
In d middle of d dance floor i cried bitterly,behavin jus like a small baby..
words spread faster then disease..
I got a fone call tis afternoon.
Wei wat happen to u again liao i thought u r back on ur feet le...
When i saw u on d TV progamme (Nu ren da chu yi) u lok fine?
N i reali tink u r strong?R u tryin to slap urself.
Thought u say u dun nid MAN?
Y u cry for him again?

I haf never say i dun nid man hao ma?

I nid no 1 bt HIM..

No comments: