Friday, October 3, 2008

One fine dae..(My Life)


HeeHee..i lok stupid,rite??A little ugly bt still lok adorable..

I like my Xiao Hei..Somehw i jus lok better better in Xiao Hei then Xiao Bai..

Do i lok nice in Xiao Bai ma?..Aniwae i bought 2 lah..

Time to makan le fr Bukit Merah i change my location to Chinatown.
Korean food again...Hohoho..

Most of d Korean Restauant i went to all quite HOME feel n serve nice food..

Simple deco..Is better to rch B4 6pm or made reservation..Super pack ah after 7pm..Gd food at a goooood price..




Super nice soup mus try ya..Loks like shark fin..
Bt taste better than shark fin..

6 side dish was given for every set meal u ordered..
I perfer d pear juice than d plum juice..Cooling ya..


AHhhh...i c fat meat..









Wrap it wif vegetables is korean style of eatin..n Koreans believe eatin it tis way is healthier.


Time to move to Thomson Plaza at level 3..Foot massage..me sure noes hw 2njoy life leh..



My drink is Camoile,n d drink is green tea

Reali is a nice place veri cosy..nice lightin,atmosphere,nice soft music..gd ah..



Oh my god..whose preti feet is tat..

No comments: